Have you been wanting to start a nonprofit and have no idea where to start?
Do you have an idea for a nonprofit, but don’t know how to develop your vision or mission?
Do you need support and guidance in building your nonprofit from the ground up?
Do you wonder how to get committed board members for your nonprofit and how to have effective board member meetings?
Are you looking for ways to get donors who give consistently throughout the year?
If the answer to any of these questions is “YES”, then I invite you to join me as a participant in my Coaching Program.
JOIN Attorney Karmen A. Booker to discover key factors for developing and managing a nonprofit.
Attorney Booker will teach you:
- How to Develop Your Vision / Mission for Your Nonprofit Organization
- How to Build your Nonprofit’s Board of Directors and the Legal Responsibilities of Board of Directors
- How to Use Volunteers and Tips to Keep Them Coming
- Strategic Planning for Nonprofit Organizations
- Fundraising Tips and Strategies
- Getting Charitable Donors for your Nonprofit
You Will also Receive a FREE COPY of Attorney Booker’s Book, “Nonprofit Handbook”, which provides strategies and effective tools for your Nonprofit Organization that will yield premium quality services for those you serve.
Take Advantage and Register for Attorney’s
INDIVIDUAL COACHING PACKAGE – $295.00 per month
$825.00 for 3 months (Save $60)
Register NOW, before we run out of space (Only 50 spaces are available)
This is a GREAT OPPORTUNITY to learn what it takes to establish a non profit organization, maintain an existing nonprofit organization and Take it to the Next Level, so you can help transform the lives of others (men, women, youth, and children) through your non profit programs and services.
Oh, and let me mention this . . .
You will undoubtedly reap the benefits of Nonprofit Coaching, which are:
- Increased task completion in a timely manner and productivity
- Improved skills and fundraising skills
- Improved relationships with officers and board of directors
- Increased ability and confidence in exercising leadership on a daily basis
- Improved ability to move the nonprofit organization towards its goals and vision
Please make it a priority to join me so we can help you establish and maintain your Nonprofit Organization and Take it to the Next Level.