Many writers are focused on writing their books, but do not think about the legal aspects that writers need to understand, protect, and maximize the value of their rights. This book discusses:
- What is a Copyright?
- Why do I, an author, need one?
- How do I get one?
- What are the Advantages of Copyright Registration?
- What is the Fair Use Doctrine and how does it apply to my book?
- What is a Trademark and how does it apply to my book?
- Should I have a written contract when dealing with printers, publishing companies, editors, graphic designers, etc.?
- What is the difference between a Memorandum of Understanding and a Contract?
“Legal Essentials for Authors and Writers” was designed by Attorney Karmen A. Booker with authors and writers in mind. Be sure to GET Your Copy NOW!